In order to learn and earn by doing any of the activities below (except testing), you must have downloaded eLearning Tracker. If you havenít downloaded eLearning Tracker, please click Here, and follow the download instructions.
- Test myself in Math (A must for first-time users!) Earn a Time Dollar Bonus for each self test!
- Construct my own eLearning Plan in a subject I choose using learning sites I choose, using learning sites I select to use in my plan. (Earn a Time Dollar Bonus for every eLearningplan!)
- Use eLearning plans created by teachers, mentors, and other learners. (Earn Time Dollars for the time you spend using them and rating the learning sites you use!)
- Find and use learning resources (learning sites) without creating a Plan (Earn Time Dollars for the time you spend using them and rating the learning sites you use!)
- Work in the Science Student Factory. (Earn Time Dollars for the time you work!)
Go into my to view how many TimeDollars I've earned, write entries in my Journal, view entries in my Journal, view my eLearningPlans, view my total eLearningSpace hours, and view sites I've used and rated.
Remember, you must download eLearning Tracker to be sure your Time Dollars get recorded in your Time Dollar Account in your eLearning Journal.